1. Personal data management.
The Client is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
2. Persons responsible for the collection of personal data
For the Personal Data collected in the context of the creation of the User's personal account and his/her navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing the Personal Data is: CARRÉ CONCEPT, represented by Laurent GOZZI, its legal representative
As the party responsible for processing the data it collects, CARRÉ CONCEPT undertakes to respect the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is the Client's responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and clients, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of the processing in accordance with the reality.
Whenever CARRÉ CONCEPT processes Personal Data, CARRÉ CONCEPT takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which CARRÉ CONCEPT processes them.
3. Purpose of the data collected
CARRÉ CONCEPT may process all or part of the data:
- to enable browsing on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: connection and use data of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking...): computer equipment used for navigation, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct voluntary satisfaction surveys on https://cuisines-binova-paysaubagne.fr email address
- to conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
CARRÉ CONCEPT does not sell your personal data, which is therefore only used for statistical and analysis purposes.
4. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the Users of https://cuisines-binova-paysaubagne.fr have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of Users' data right of blocking or deletion of Users' personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to restrict the processing of Users' data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (Article 21 GDPR)
- the right to portability of data provided by Users, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to determine the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom https://cuisines-binova-paysaubagne.fr will have to communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as CARRÉ CONCEPT is aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him/her, https://cuisines-binova-paysaubagne.fr undertakes to destroy its data, except if their retention is necessary for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how CARRÉ CONCEPT uses his Personal Data, to ask to rectify them or to oppose their processing, the User may contact CARRÉ CONCEPT in writing at the following address
CARRÉ CONCEPT - President, Laurent GOZZI, 645 RTE DE BERRE 13090 AIX-EN-PROVENCE.
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he/she would like CARRÉ CONCEPT to correct, update or delete, identifying him/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on CARRÉ CONCEPT by law, in particular as regards the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, the Users of https://cuisines-binova-paysaubagne.fr can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
5. Non-disclosure of personal data
CARRÉ CONCEPT shall not process, host or transfer the Information collected on its Clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognised as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without informing the client in advance. However, CARRÉ CONCEPT remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
CARRÉ CONCEPT undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular to ensure that it is not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Client's Information is brought to the attention of CARRÉ CONCEPT, the latter must inform the Client as soon as possible and inform him of the corrective measures taken. Furthermore, CARRÉ CONCEPT does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by CARRÉ CONCEPT's subsidiaries and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of CARRÉ CONCEPT Users are mainly the agents of our customer service.
6. Types of data collected
Concerning the users of the site https://cuisines-binova-paysaubagne.fr We collect the following data which are essential for the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship:
Name, first name, postal address, e-mail, telephone and other information according to the needs expressed.
CARRÉ CONCEPT also collects information to improve the user experience and to offer contextualised advice:
Statistics via Google Analytics
This data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.